Beaver Bay Park
- 63 individual camping sites (check availability)
- Day use picnic area
- Swimming beach
- Single-lane boat ramp
- Group camping facility has 15 campsites and a covered picnic shelter with a fireplace and sink.
- Restrooms, showers and water provided
- Recreational vehicle dump station, but no RV hook-ups at campsites
- Open Friday, before the last Saturday in April (when fishing starts), through September 30
- Gates close at 9 p.m.
From the I-5 Woodland, Washington Exit #21 take Highway 503 East, approximately 34.5 miles to Beaver Bay Park.
Visitors entering day use sites via vehicles are required to pay applicable fees. Pass holders must check in with booth attendant (if staffed). Passes must be displayed in car window at all times. Fees are non-transferable.