Beaver Bay Camp & Day Use Area
- 63 individual camping sites (check availability)
- Day use picnic
- Swimming beach
- Single-lane boat ramp
- Group campsite with 15 spots
- Restrooms, showers and water provided
- Campsite reservations required for A-loop camp sites.
- B-loop camp sites provided on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Reservations required for group site
- Open Friday, before the last Saturday in April (when fishing starts), through the end of September
From the I-5 Woodland, Washington Exit #21 take Highway 503 East, approximately 34.5 miles to Beaver Bay Camp.
Visitors entering day use sites via vehicles are required to pay applicable fees. Pass holders must check in with booth attendant (if staffed). Passes must be displayed in car window at all times. Fees are non-transferable. Gates close at 9 p.m.