Cresap Bay Park
- Day use and camping
- Swimming beach
- Two-lane boat ramp
- 56 overnight campsites (check availability)
- Group camping facility with 15 campsites (group site has a covered shelter with a fireplace, sink and electricity)
- Separate 23-slip marina available for first come, first served use by overnight guests at the campground
- Water, restrooms and showers provided
- Recreational vehicle dump station, but no RV hook-ups at campsites
- Open Friday before Memorial Day through September 30
- Gates close at 9 p.m.
From the I-5 Woodland, Washington Exit #21 take Highway 503 East, approximately 24 miles, turn right at 503 South, drive approximately 3 miles to Cresap.
Visitors entering day use sites via vehicles are required to pay applicable fees. Pass holders must check in with booth attendant (if staffed). Passes must be displayed in car window at all times. Fees are non-transferable.