Cougar Park & Campground
- Day use and camping only (check campsite availability)
- Picnic area
- Swimming beach
- Water and restrooms provided
- Boat ramp
- 45 tent only sites
- Group camping, 15 tent only sites
- Swimming beaches
- restrooms, showers and water provided
- Reservations required
- Open Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day
From the I-5 Woodland, Washington Exit #21 take Highway 503 East, approximately 33.5 miles to Cougar Camp.
Visitors entering day use sites via vehicles are required to pay applicable fees. Pass holders must check in with booth attendant (if staffed). Passes must be displayed in car window at all times. Fees are non-transferable. Gates close at 9 p.m.