Swift Forest Camp
- Camping and day use
- 40 miles upstream from Merwin Park
- 93 individual campsites available on first-come, first-serve basis (check campsite availability)
- Picnic area
- Two-lane boat ramp
- Swimming beaches
- Potable water and restrooms provided
- No showers available
- Open Friday before Memorial Day to November 30
- After October 1st no camp hosts are in residence; camping is free. Only Section A campsites and restroom are open. There is no garbage service so please pack out your own trash.
From the I-5 Woodland, Washington Exit #21 take Highway 503 East, approximately 50 miles to Swift Camp.
Visitors entering day use sites via vehicles are required to pay applicable fees. Pass holders must check in with booth attendant (if staffed). Passes must be displayed in car window at all times. Fees are non-transferable.
Gates close at 9 p.m.