Swift Forest Camp
- Camping and day use
- 40 miles upstream from Merwin Park
- 93 individual campsites available by reservation between Friday before Memorial Day through September 30th. Sites are available on first-come, first-serve basis between October 1 to November 30th. (check campsite availability)
- Picnic area
- Two-lane boat ramp
- Swimming beaches
- Potable water and restrooms provided
- No showers available
- Open Friday before Memorial Day to November 30
- After October 1st no camp hosts are in residence; camping is free. Beginning October 1st, Swift Forest Camp is dry camping only. Please plan to bring your own water. Port-a-johns will be made available during this time. Only Section A campsites are open. There is no garbage service so please pack out your own trash.
From the I-5 Woodland, Washington Exit #21 take Highway 503 East, approximately 50 miles to Swift Camp.
Visitors entering day use sites via vehicles are required to pay applicable fees. Pass holders must check in with booth attendant (if staffed). Passes must be displayed in car window at all times. Fees are non-transferable.
Gates close at 9 p.m.
Summer 2015 ALERT: Due to low water levels the boat ramp at Swift Forest Camp will likely no longer be operational for the remainder of the summer.