PacifiCorp and Cowlitz PUD established the Lewis River Aquatics Fund in 2006 to support resource protection measures in the North Fork Lewis River. Since that date the utilities have contributed $2.4 million to this effort. Resource projects may include:
- Projects that enhance and improve wetlands, riparian, and riverine habitats.
- Projects that enhance and improve riparian and aquatic species connectivity that may be affected by the continued operation of the projects.
- Projects that increase the probability for a successful reintroduction program.
LCFEG - SW Washington Nutrient Enhancement Coalition: Lewis River Support, January 2021
USFS - Clear Creek and Clearwater Creek Restoration Design Clear Creek, January 2021
USFS - Rush Creek Side Channel, January 2021
USFS - Pepper Creek Culvert Removal and Road Hydro-Stabilization, January 2021
2021/2022 Application Documents
- September 2021 Announcement Letter
- Lewis River Aquatic Fund Process Timeline - 2021
- Lewis River Aquatic Fund Full Proposal Form - 2021
- Lewis River Aquatic Fund Project Evaluation Questions - 2021
- Landowner Acknowledgement Form - 2021
- Lewis River Aquatic Fund Priority Reaches